May 22-23, 2023 | Marina del Rey Marriott
May 24, 2023 | Virtual Event
This year marks the 15th anniversary of GamesBeat Summit—join us to explore how the gaming industry is moving to a new level where agility and adaptability are crucial for success.
Agenda highlights include:
• Understand the potential impact of the metaverse on the internet and society
• Discover the key elements needed for a successful Web3 game, including blockchain technology, user experience, and game design
• Explore the potential of generative AI in games
• Discuss the need and benefits of diversity in gaming
• Learn about the attitudes and expectations of GenZ consumers and their impact on the metaverse
• Discuss the intersection of Hollywood and games
The GamesBeat program features a diverse range of components that foster collaboration, learning, and structured networking including: Roundtable Discussions, Question & Answer Sessions, VIP Lunches & Dinners, Diversity Breakfast, one-on-one Meetings, Awards and more.
Don’t forget, the content continues on May 24th for our virtual day.
View the entire GamesBeat Summit 2023 agenda and the top session topics below.
Robert Kirkman Chairman & Chief Creative Officer
Director of the Gaming Industry
Global Head of Gaming
Chief Operations Officer
House of Blueberry
Gumi Cryptos Capital
CEO & Co-founder
Women in Gaming Breakfast
The Day 1 breakfast presented by Visa will feature a panel of gaming veterans sharing their experiences, insights, and inspirations for gaming.
Diversity in Gaming Breakfast
The Day 2 breakfast by FaceBook Gaming will explore strategies for finding and recruiting diverse developers to build your gaming and metaverse experiences.
We will bring together the brightest minds within the gaming industry at our exclusive roundtable discussions designed for senior gaming industry leaders.
Hundreds of leaders within the gaming industry come together to attend the conference, learn from their peers, network, and look for inspiration and trends.